ROLI Loop Block
The ROLI Loop Block is the companion that helps produce tracks faster and more spontaneously with ROLI BLOCKS, making it easier to layer loops and build a song.
The Loop Block’s controls help to set a tempo, record loops, and quantise loops so they always snap in time with the tempo. With the Block, these studio techniques for building a track are right at your fingertips, so interrupted flows by delving into software menus are history.
Loop Block is a companion Block that only works when connected to ROLI’s Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block.
ROLI’s revolutionary music-making devices are the future of music creation. BLOCKS is a modular system that lets anyone learn and play music on powerful devices that snap together. The award-winning Seaboard instruments are radical evolution of the piano keyboard that help musicians - including renowned artists like Stevie Wonder and Meghan Trainor - be more expressive. Professionals and people who have never played an instrument are touching sound in new ways through ROLI’s ecosystem of Connected Music products.
- Companion Block to ROLI’s Lightpad Block M and Seaboard Block
- Set tempo
- Record and Playback loops
- Undo recordings
- Change sounds
- Quantise loops to snap them in time with the beat.
- Connectivity / Ports: Bluetooth LE, 6 BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Power Source: Charges via connection to the Lightpad, Lightpad M and Seaboard Block
- Dims: W 48 mm x H 20 mm x D 94 mm
- Weight: 160 gr