TEKcam 4K Action Camera - Black
Capture 4K footage and photos with the all new TEKcam 4K edition. Includes a waterproof casing allowing you to use the camera under water (up to 30m depth) and can be used in various situations (extreme sports, outdoor activities, bicycle, car dash cam, diving and home security).
- 4K 30fps (3264x1836) (What is fps?)
- Also capture photos and footage in 2.7K 30fps/ 1080p 60fps / 1080p 30fps / 720p 60fps
- 2" LCD Display Panel
- 16 Megapixel Image Resolution
- Wi-Fi Mode - control your cam using your iOS or android device
- 173 Degree Angle View
- Supports External Storage up to 64GB
Image Sensor: 16 Megapixels. Sony 179 CMOS-Sensor
LCD: 2" LCD Panel
Image Resolution: 16MP/12MP/8MP/5MP
Video Resolution: 4K 30fps/ 2.7K 30fps/ 1080p 60fps / 1080p 30fps / 720p 60fps
Image / Video File Format: Video Format: MP4 Image Format: JPG
Lens: 170 degree HD Wide-Angle Fish Eye Lens
Memory: Slot for Micro SD card up to 64GB. (Class 10 Micro SD recommended). Note: No internal memory
Connections: USB 2.0, HDMI
Battery: 900mAh battery included (lasts 70 - 90 minutes). Battery is detachable.
Languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Portugese / Chinese / Japanese / Russian / Korean / Polish / Swedish
Weight: 44g (without battery) and 58g with battery
- Video Mode - Normal
- Video Mode - Loop Recording (2 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes)
- Video Mode - Time Lapse Recording (0.5 , 1 , 2 , 5 , 10 , 30 , 60 seconds)
- Photo Mode - Normal
- Photo Mode - Timing Mode (3 , 5 , 10 , 20 seconds)
- Slow-Motion Photography Mode in 1080p HD 60 fps and 720p 120fps
Stream live footage directly to your smartphone from up to 30 metres away. Save and edit your photos and videos using the XDV Application which is downloadable on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Tekitin Technology will repair or replace such defective goods for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty is against defects in the goods purchased and does not cover damage caused by the incorrect use or installation of goods, or by modifications, or by accident.