Osmo Genius Kit w/ Base & Mirror
- The complete Osmo set that teaches math, art, spelling, critical thinking, creative problem solving and much more
- Creativity and fun with real-time feedback
- Perfect for kids age 5-12, but designed for all ages
- Built-in collaboration, allowing multiple kids to play together
- Easy to set-up
- Genius Kit comes with Osmo Base and Mirror (reflector)
- Includes 5 games (Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton)
- Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Osmo Base and Mirror (reflector)
- 7x tangible wooden Tangram shapes
- 26x Red + 26x Blue alphabet letter tiles of Words (total 52 tiles)
- 2x sets of dot and number tiles of Numbers (total 40 tiles)
- Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton apps
Five smart games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool. These award-winning games make core subjects — like math (Numbers) and spelling (Words) — fresh and fun. They also help kids hone essential skills like visual thinking (Tangram), creative problem-solving (Newton), and self-expression (Masterpiece).
Learn spatial relational skills with Tangram's 500+ visual and spatial puzzles. This mindful game uses timeless tangram wooden pieces, challenging students to use these pieces to match on-screen shapes with their handiwork lighting up with each victory. Compare, manipulate, and transform geometric pieces to put them together forming shapes. Tangram provides instant visual and auditory feedback during gameplay for self-correction as students solve the puzzles and advance to new puzzle maps.
Teaches spelling and critical thinking skills. Guess and spell hidden words in the on-screen image with physical tiles. Team up or compete in-person with friends or family to see who will get their letter in first! Download free content like trivia, geography or upload your own like family names. The possibilities are endless.
Be creative and embrace the playfulness of numbers. Learn counting, addition & subtraction, multiplication and math confidence. Playing with Osmo Numbers makes math intuitive and fun. As students master new skills, players collect over 90 beautiful fish in an engaging underwater world, unleash special effects, and advance to higher levels.
With 60+ levels of creative engineering, Newton teaches creative problem solving skills and fosters social-emotional skills. Make on-screen falling balls land on targets by drawing obstacles, challenging kids to think in creative new ways. Newton can be played with anything you want - Pen and paper, Tangram pieces, Words tiles, or any other objects you find in and around the house.
Masterpiece teaches drawing and creative confidence. It is a fun drawing tool, transforming any image into simple outlines, making it easy for kids to create amazing artwork. Supercharge drawing skills and practice handwriting while developing hand-eye coordination and self-expression. Masterpiece doesn’t require any special pieces and is played with a pen and paper or a whiteboard.