EFM GT True Touch Glass Screenguard for iPad Pro 12.9"
At a Glance
The EFM True Touch Glass Screen Armour gives your screen maximum protection from scratching, and repels those greasy smears and fingerprints. The result - a perfectly protected, flawless screen that performs exactly as it should.
- High Hardness Rating - 9H
- Repels grease and fingerprints
- Ultra-thin tempered glass construction (0.3mm)
- Bubble Free Installation
Dimensions: 12.9 inch (diagonal)
This product is True Touch Tempered Glass.
We recommend this product for anyone who wants to ensure their iPhone screen is protected from cracking and scratching.
1) Remove the case and/or existing screen guard from your device.
2) Thoroughly clean your device's screen with the cleaning wipe provided, ensuring all traces of dirt are removed prior to installation.
3) Whilst the screen is still moist, use the microfiber cloth to remove all remaining moisture, marks and particles still present. If any particle remain on the screen after this use a soft dabbing motion to lift these with the dust removal sticker.
4)Holding the Screen Armour along the edges only, and without making contact with the adhesive, remove the bottom protective film and place the Screen Armour adhesive side down onto the screen. Ensure that all edges and cutout areas are accurately aligned before securing the Screen Armour permanently.
5) Use the cleaning cloth to work out any bubbles by wiping gently from the center of the screen outwards. If bubbles remain, use the supplied bubble paddle to remove these in the same way.
Note: Easy Use Applicator tool included for best alignment.
In the Box
- 1 x EFM TRUE TOUCH GLASS SCREEN ARMOUR for Apple iPad Pro
- 1 x Application Instructions
- 1 x Applicator
- 1 x Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Sterile Cleaning Wipe
- 1 x Dust Removal Sticker
- 1 x Bubble Paddle
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
EFM will repair or replace such defective goods for up to 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is against defects in the goods purchased and does not cover damage caused by the incorrect use or installation of goods, or by modifications, or by accident.