The ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones give you phenomenal Hi-Res Audio with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology operation. Up to eight devices (smartphones, tablets, music players, etc.) can be stored in the memory of the ATH-SR5BT for quick connection to your chosen devices. And adding or replacing devices is made even easier with the headphones’ NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality: just touch any NFC-compatible device with Bluetooth wireless technology to the N-Mark on the headphones and the device and headphones are automatically paired and connected.
The ATH-SR5BT features powerful 45 mm drivers and comes equipped with a mic and volume/control switch built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on compatible smartphones and other portable devices. A 1.2 m smartphone cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection in areas where the use of Bluetooth wireless technology is prohibited, for when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio (5 – 40,000 Hz frequency response) is desired.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and volume/control switch built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Remembers up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices
- Large 45 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality
- LED indicator in earcup displays status of pairing, Bluetooth wireless connection, battery level and charging
- Soft, memory foam earpads and easily adjustable headband slider provide a comfortable on-ear fit
- Internal battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 1.2 m cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g. in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired.
- Includes 1.0 m USB charging cable and carrying pouch
Type Closed-back Dynamic
Driver Diameter 45 mm
Frequency Response 5-40,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power 1,500 mW (for wired connection)
Sensitivity 100 dB/mW
Impedance 35 ohms
Battery DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
Battery Life 38 hours continuous use (1000 hours standby)
Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Weight 185 g, without cable
Cable Detachable 1.2 m with in-line control/microphone
Connector 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
Type (Microphone) Condenser
Sensitivity (Microphone) -40 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Frequency Response (Microphone) 50 – 4,000 Hz
Polar Pattern (Microphone) Omnidirectional
Type (Microphone in earcup) Condenser
Sensitivity (Microphone in earcup) -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Frequency Response (Microphone in earcup) 50 – 4,000 Hz
Polar Pattern (Microphone in earcup) Omnidirectional
Communication System Bluetooth Version 4.1
Output Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec SBC, aptX, AAC
IN THE BOX
- 1x ATH-SR5BT Headphones
- 1.0 m USB charging cable
- 1x Pouch
Fast & free shipping australia wide
Free Shipping for all orders within Australia.
GENUINE PRODUCTS & 120 day return policy
Feel safe shopping with us. We are authorised sellers of all featured brands in Australia.
Chat to us via our online chat and we will assist you with any enquiries you may have.