The ATH-CKS990iS feature huge 13mm dual magnetic field drivers for extended bass without sacrificing the quality of the overall sound. Superior magnetic power and an innovative venting system allow the ATH-CKS990iS to deliver rich, detailed sound while the aluminium housings provide a resilient and stylish exterior. With an in-line microphone, button control and an L-Shaped plug, the ATH-CKS990iS is fully equipped for use with Smartphones and other portable media devices.
- Large 13 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers
- Exclusive carbon-coated Multiple-Transition Diaphragm brings powerful yet precise bass
- Dual Air Flow-Bass Venting System optimizes air damping for excellent bass reproduction
- Machined aluminum housings contribute to extended mid-high frequency reproduction
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes carry case
Driver: Dynamic 13mm
Output Sound Pressure Level: 104dB/mW
Frequency Response: 5 to 28,000Hz
Maximum Input Power: 100mW
Weight (without cable): approx. 10g
Cable Length: 1.2m (Y type)
Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini plug (4 pole / L-shaped)
Accessories: Case, Earpieces (XS, S, M, L)
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 44db (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Frequency Response: 100 to 10,000Hz
IN THE BOX
- 1x Audio-Technica ATH-CKS990iS Premium In-ear Headphones
- 1x Case
- Earpieces (XS,S,M,L)
Audio-Technica Products have 1 Year Limited Warranty in Australia and New Zealand. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused product(s) by the first end user.
Fast & free shipping
Free Shipping for orders within Australia and dispatched on the same day.
We can guarantee you that we are authorised resellers of our products.
Chat to us via our online chat and we will assist you with any enquiries you may have.