Sphero Specdrums - 2 Ring Pack (PRE-ORDER)
PRE-ORDER NOW AND EXPECT TO RECEIVE BY 30/04/2019
Specdrums by Sphero are app-enabled rings that change colours into music with just a simple tap. Create music anywhere and make the world your instrument.
Specdrums rings provide an accessible, portable, and tactile way to discover music creation without spending money on expensive, singular instruments. The rings are built with sleek technology including an accelerometer, light sensor, LEDs, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, all packed in a compact size wrapped with durable medical grade silicon skin. Everyone can now mix, produce and records samples.
The MIX app provides curated sound-packs that allow mixing and producing entire songs with the tap of a finger, while the MUSIC app turns Specdrums into one of the simplest, most versatile instruments to teach music fundamentals through colour association. Specdrums can even be connected to any other music software that accepts Bluetooth MIDI, such as GarageBand and Ableton Live.
All skill levels, from curious-minded kids to seasoned musicians, can create their own masterpieces with hundreds of instruments, loops, and sounds. Express your creativity and play music in a new, open-ended way with Specdrums.
- App-enabled rings that turn colours into music with a simple tap
- Tap any colour or the included Play Pad to create sounds, loops, and beats
- Play an infinite number of sounds, including own recordings
- Connects via Bluetooth LE as a Bluetooth MIDI device (15 m range)
- Connect multiple rings at the same time (device dependable, iPhone X can maintain 6 rings)
- Long battery life of 2+ hours per 1 hour full charge (Micro-USB charger)
- Small sized portable rings to create music anytime, anywhere
- Durable, medical grade silicon skin
- Specdrums MIX app with curated sound packs
- Specdrums Music app with instruments, drum kits, and other sound packs
- Compatible with iOS and Android
IN THE BOX
- 2x Specdrums Ring
- Play Pad
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Bag
- Quick Start Guide