The ATH-DSR7BT over-ear wireless headphones gift your ears with Digital Sound Reality. These innovative headphones feature Audio-Technica’s new Pure Digital Drive™ system, allowing them to operate without the sound-degrading D/A converter found in conventional wireless headphones. By utilizing Trigence Semiconductor’s Dnote chipset, the ATH-DSR7BT headphones are capable of receiving a Bluetooth wireless transmission, processing the digital audio signal and transferring it to the drivers where the digital pulses of the chipset move the voice coil and diaphragm forward and backward to create the sound waves heard by the listener.
- Exclusive Pure Digital Drive™ system keeps audio signal completely digital from source to driver for exceptionally pure sound
- Dnote chipset controls driver amplitude directly with digital signals – no D/A converter required
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs, enabling wireless transmission with a resolution up to 24-bit/48kHz
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, featuring bobbin-wound voice coil, top-mounted printed circuit board and specially designed diaphragm, provide rich, detailed audio reproduction
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing to yield a natural sound
- Mic and volume/control switch are built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Remembers the last eight Bluetooth wireless devices paired
- LED indicators in the earcup display pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use
- Ultra-comfortable, soft, memory foam earpads and headband
- Internal battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Includes a 2.0 m USB cable, for charging and Hi-Res Audio playback, and a carrying pouch
Driver Diameter: 45 mm
Frequency Response: 5 – 40,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
Impedance: 35 ohms
Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium polymer battery
Battery Life: Approx. 15 hours continuous use (1,000 hours standby)
Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Depending on environmental conditions
Weight: 300 g without cable
Input jack: Micro USB Type B
Sensitivity: -44 dB (1V/Pa a 1 kHz)
Frequency Response: 50 – 4,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.2
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight – approx. 10 m
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX HD, aptX, AAC, SBC
IN THE BOX
- 1x Audio-Technica ATH-DSR7BT Bluetooth Headphones
- 1x 2.0 m USB charging cable
- 1x carrying pouch
Audio-Technica Products have 1 Year Limited Warranty in Australia and New Zealand. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused product(s) by the first end user.
Fast & free shipping
Free Shipping for orders within Australia and dispatched on the same day.
We can guarantee you that we are authorised resellers of our products.
Chat to us via our online chat and we will assist you with any enquiries you may have.